School News View All News »
BOE Approves 2019-20 Budget Calendar
Monday, December 3, 2018
The Liverpool Central School District Board of Education recently approved the budget calendar for the 2019-2020 budget year.
The date for the annual LCSD budget vote and election of Board of Education members is Tuesday, May 21, 2019.
Budget related activities are as follows, but are subject to change:
- Monday, February 25: Recommended Budget to the Board of Education.
- Monday, March 11: Budget Review.
- Monday, March 25: Budget Review.
- Monday, April 8: Board of Education Adopts Budget and Property Tax Report Card.
- Tuesday, May 7: Budget Hearing.
- Tuesday, May 21: Vote.
The entire budget calendar has been posted on the LCSD Web site. Throughout the budget process, we will share budget-related information in the School Bell, on the District Web site and through the Key Communicator.